Friday, May 24, 2013

The Final Countdown...

Attempt Number 467, at trying to get this blog to upload...

Surprise it’s raining out! Another free day today and the last full day in London, kind of bittersweet, I have enjoyed my time here but I am looking forward to going home in a few hours! Today was a relatively calm day; I worked on my blogs for a good majority of the day and then went down to Camden town for some last minute souvenir shopping with Danielle, Kalee, and Justin. (You are welcome to those people who are lucky enough to receive a gift from abroad!)  I came back to the hotel to pack up and make sure I had room to get my belongings and souvenirs home; it looks like I should have just the right amount of space to get all of my things into my suitcase and backpack and then just hung out. We were invited to a final group dinner before we depart and enjoyed some “American” pizza, which is what they call Pepperoni,  at an American food chain, Pizza Hut. They have the same name but are definitely different! I think the food is one of the biggest differences culturally that I have seen and I have to say I don’t much care for the food here, I am not a fish person so I can’t enjoy the famous Fish and Chips that everywhere seems to offer. After the dinner I headed back to the hotel and then Morgan, Alesha, and Kalee, and I went off to ride the London Eye. The views from the London Eye were quite spectacular, looking over the city that for the past two weeks we have walked around almost every day was pretty amazing. The city is massive there is so much to see and having a view from the top was great. The London Eye is a well know structure and I am glad I got to ride it on my last night in London. Tonight I will finish the last of the packing and make sure I have everything ready for tomorrow morning. Well I guess that’s all for Friday’s blog, next blog will be made from the good old United States! J

Goodbye London!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment